Technical Sales Manager UK
12 août 2022
The key purpose for the Technical Sales Manager is to develop the sales of our technical dispensing systems across the UK. Working on both, individual and joint portfolio of customers, you will be responsible for the key account management and business development. You will also be required to provide technical expertise to all UK customers and corporate accounts. As part of the new product development programme you will be a product champion for agreed projects providing the link between the customers and the design team, identifying new market opportunities.
- Key account management for a customer portfolio in the UK.
- Development of new business to agreed annual targets (new accounts/cross selling).
- First line technical support in UK/IRE.
- Technical product training for customers
- Working with customers to support in field issues
- Plan, organize, monitor and steer all needed sales activities
- Set and implement annual sales plan to meet business needs
- Ensure the implementation of agreed pricing strategy
- Gather market information, its trends, products and competitors, in order to strengthen our market knowledge as well as to consolidate these information and select what can be useful for future meetings or providing input for strategy shaping
- Support new product / solution / offer development & deployment in order to drive innovation within Brightwell (New Product Pipeline (NPP) Process)
- Manage CRM for individual opportunities
- Report sales activities to the line manager in regular meetings
The job holder will have excellent Technical product skills. Good organisation and time management skills are essential. You will have a strong understanding of project management and the ability to multi-task under pressure and be used to making positive business decisions.
An engineering qualification is essential, sales qualification desirable.
The job holder will have knowledge and/or experience in the professional laundry or warewash market ideally with chemicals or chemical dosing equipment. Experience of account management or business development in an international market are desirable.
A full job description can be requested from Matthew.Dwelly@brightwell.co.uk
Interested? If you are interested in the above position, please send a completed application form or your CV together with a covering letter to Matthew.Dwelly@brightwell.co.uk