Conditions d'utilisation du site internet
Brightwell Dispensers Limited ("Brightwell") maintain this site (the "Site") for your personal information and communication.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site' you accept' without limitation or qualification' these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms andx Conditions' please do not use the Site.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted' and may not be used without the written permission of Brightwell. Brightwell neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- While Brightwell uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site' Brightwell makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy nor does Brightwell assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing of the Site is entirely at you own risk. Neither Brightwell nor any other third party shall be liable for any direct' incidental' consequential' indirect' or punitive damages arising solely out of your access to' or use of' or browsing in the Site.
- Brightwell assumes no responsibility' and shall not be liable for' any damages to' or viruses that may infect' your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to' use of' or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials' data' text' images' video' or audio from the Site.
- The purchase of goods or services from Brightwell through the Site shall be subject exclusively to Brightwell's terms and conditions of trading a copy of which can be found in the appropriate part of the Site.
- Brightwell has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify' defend and hold Brightwell and its affiliates' and their respective officers' directors' owners' agents' information providers and licensors (collectively' the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims' liability' losses' costs and expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of the Site and these terms and conditions shall be governed by' construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in actions brought by you' any third party or Brightwell. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful' void' or for any reason unenforceable' then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Brightwell may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You shall be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.